Menu

Anyone want to join me in a couple of household tasks?

Cleaning the bookshelves

In, under and behind the couches

Wiping the hanging light fixtures down... they are SO dirty!

Cleaning/tidying under the sink in my bathroom, and the 3 bathroom drawers...

I hope to get this done in two days... because I need some time to do "other" stuff, too!

Anyone? If you don't like my tasks, what are yours??

I will join in.

My tasks include:

Cleaning out two closets

Gathering toys to take to Goodwill

Cleaning out the utility room... I can only imagine what treasures might be stored behind my washer, dryer and freezer:glare:

Clean light fixtures and dust fans. I didn't notice how dusty the fans were till it started cooling off here and we didn't need them on all the time while we were home

Great, Cindy!

I just finished my bookshelves, washing down a chandelier (it was filthy!!), cleaning the high ceiling fan, and I swept real good...

I think I will get some lunch and then tackle the smaller couch...

Great, Cindy!

I just finished my bookshelves, washing down a chandelier (it was filthy!!), cleaning the high ceiling fan, and I swept real good...

I think I will get some lunch and then tackle the smaller couch...

While I supervised the girls (they made lunch), I cleaned a lot of the kitchen. Lunch was yummy-pork chops, rice, and stuffing. Now they are doing their usual after meal chores while I nurse the baby. Hopefully she will take a long nap so I can finish my to do list.

I'm getting ideas from your lists for tomorrow. I definitely need to sort clothes and bring out the fall stuff. I also need to clean and organize my bookshelves.

Oh dear...I really do need to do this. I need this kick in the pants. The hanging light fixtures, oh yes indeed.

If I don't go shopping tomorrow I will focus on doing the light fixtures/fans and, just a general, good cleaning of the living areas.

If not then..well...I'll add it to my list of hopefuls for next week...along with usual maintenance and dragging out my birth supplies bucket to see what needs replenished. :p

Cleaning the bookshelves

Let's add wiping down the kitchen cabinets, doing windows and getting the dust off of the bathroom ceiling around the exhaust fan. Isn't that just gross?? ;)

Cleaning the bookshelves

Cleaning/tidying under the sink in my bathroom, and the 3 bathroom drawers...

I hope to get this done in two days... because I need some time to do "other" stuff, too!

Anyone? If you don't like my tasks, what are yours??

I don't like your tasks, but I don't like any of mine either. Now what? :tongue_smilie:

I am going to (today & tomorrow) get the laundry caught up, do floors in the living area and take a carload of stuff to Goodwill. I am also going to delegate a few tasks, like some of the cleaning of bathrooms, to my older kids.

Oh, Darla, Thanks for the laugh!!! That was great!

I ignored the couch task and cleaned out my bathroom drawers and under my sink...

I am probably putting off the couches for tomorrow... and I'll add in cleaning any and all mirrors I can find... and then I will start the massively large, incredibly piled up ironing pile... (Dh realizes I was exaggerating when we married and I said I ironed once a year... it's been OVER a year... I've only ironed when we had a wedding back in January or when it was a sudden, "This collar just wont do" moment...)