Menu

Attention AAS Fans!

momofabcd

Hmmm... this begs the question...should I buy now or wait until I purchase AAR in Jan. Decisions decisions.

Shipping on the book alone is $4.95.

You probably won't want to use it until you get to the appropriate lesson in the book. So even if the price increases to $19.95 in January, you will still save almost $1 by waiting to purchase and not having to pay extra shipping. that's if you are planning on purchasing Level 1 and the Starter Kit (which I recommend).

I know it's only a $1 savings by waiting until January but I just wanted to show you that you wouldn't be saving by buying it now at the reduced price. :001_smile:

Guest aquiverfull

I got the email this morning, but I'm mainly wondering about the AAR program. Is there any news about when it will be available. I think Merry said the Pre-AAR was supposed to be available this month...anyone know anything?

I got the email this morning, but I'm mainly wondering about the AAR program. Is there any news about when it will be available. I think Merry said the Pre-AAR was supposed to be available this month...anyone know anything?

I asked about this a couple weeks ago on the ChatterBee site, and they said the release has been moved back to January:thumbdown:

Guest aquiverfull
I asked about this a couple weeks ago on the ChatterBee site, and they said the release has been moved back to January:thumbdown:

Awww...Bummer!! I've been trying to patiently wait for it. Well thanks for letting us know.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
Run, Bug, Run! is scheduled for December 15th. They wanted to release both this fall but had some delays with Volume 1.

Merry :-)

Thanks Merry!