Menu

So what do you think it is.....

How fun! Hmmm . . . . I'd guess girl based on the heartbeat. Aren't the higher than 145 heartbeats supposed to turn out to be girls? (or do I have it backwards - I always forget which way it is.

I really responded to let you know that I love the names of your children and that we also have a Rebecca (I know, we spelled it wrong!), Josiah, Gideon and Hadassah. Do you have your next name picked out or are you waiting until after today?

Oh, that's right, I hadn't connected you with the thread yesterday about Ezekiel. Well, if it ends up a boy and you name him Ezekiel, we'll share five names with you.

I really like Sadie Josephine also but I have to ask, are your other names Biblical on purpose? We started with the Biblical names and have found it so much easier for boys than girls that when our last child ended up a girl I was almost wishing we hadn't gone the Biblical route but was afraid to depart from it at that point.

Have fun at the u/s today.

Well when we Started having kids we didn't pick biblical theme we just picked old fashion names we liked. Then the last couple we looked at bible names and it was more of if we like it great if not we will find something else. My dh didn't even remember Hadassah was in the bible. I told dh I'd rather name the kid something we like instead just sticking with a theme. But I kinda kept a biblical them in Sadie Josephine. ( Sarah & Joseph)

I am going to guess a girl too. I am also going to say that I think that Rachel or Leah would go beautifully with your kidos names. I also love love the names Levi and Lukas for a boy. I know that you are not too worried about sticking with the biblical names, but those do go lovely with your others.:D

I had a boy who hovered in those high 150s as well. Congratulations!!

Ok, boy names...hmmm

I like Ezekiel too..I'm drawn to 'z' in names right now it seems.

Other Biblical boy names: Levi, Samuel, Isaiah, Joel, Isaac, Jonah, Joshua, Gabriel, Zechariah, Ezra....