Menu

Is there another Sonlight? Sun light?

Mommamia

I'm totally confused, but determined to figure this out. I was just chatting with a homeschool mom at my kids gym class. She shared that they use a curriculum guide called Son light. I spelled it like that because she said it was not the Sonlight that I was thinking of. She said that she didn't think they even had a website. She shared that it's an all in one guide(Christian based). I did a google search and everything leads back to Sonlight.

Has anyone heard of another curriculum with the same sounding name? I have no idea how it's spelled, if it's 1 or 2 words? help!!

I'm totally confused, but determined to figure this out. I was just chatting with a homeschool mom at my kids gym class. She shared that they use a curriculum guide called Son light. I spelled it like that because she said it was not the Sonlight that I was thinking of. She said that she didn't think they even had a website. She shared that it's an all in one guide(Christian based). I did a google search and everything leads back to Sonlight.

Has anyone heard of another curriculum with the same sounding name? I have no idea how it's spelled, if it's 1 or 2 words? help!!

Took me a little bit to find it, but yes I remembered hearing about another SunLight when I was using Solight. Here is what I think she might be referring to.

Heather