Menu

Can't remember name of science curriculum

kbed0849

I had looked up a science curriculum that some had mentioned on this forum. I did not save the search or anything. Now I can't seem to find it.

Maybe I am just having one of those days. It was a science program that you downloaded and it had intro elementary courses that seemed to be hands-on. I know that this is not a great description. But, you did download the curriculum. If anyone has ideas of what this mystery program is .. please let this brain-dead mom know!! Someone hacked into our checking account this week and I have no brain cells left after trying to put our financial life in order!!! Thanks for any help in advance!! Kim

I had looked up a science curriculum that some had mentioned on this forum. I did not save the search or anything. Now I can't seem to find it.

Maybe I am just having one of those days. It was a science program that you downloaded and it had intro elementary courses that seemed to be hands-on. I know that this is not a great description. But, you did download the curriculum. If anyone has ideas of what this mystery program is .. please let this brain-dead mom know!! Someone hacked into our checking account this week and I have no brain cells left after trying to put our financial life in order!!! Thanks for any help in advance!! Kim

Elemental Science?