Menu

Excuse me... do you happen to know

Is it IN the couch? I mean, below the cushions - into the darkness that the fabric holds up (between the bottom and the bottom).

I have had to cut that fabric on one end and physically tip the couch to the side to shake things loose. I've actually located a lost (and replaced :glare:) phone by doing that.

Oh, my oldest daughter just found it!

It was on a bookcase. I mean, of course, where else would a remote control be! I don't know why I didn't think of that! </sarcasm>

lol.

Thanks for the help (the couch crevices, behind the couch and under the couch was one of the first places I looked, but apparently my kid can't misplace a remote control in a normal place)! :D

I'd like to help, but I still stand to switch channels. :tongue_smilie: Which is insane.

LOL good for you! I have heard my husband yell from the first floor to the third floor for one of the kids to come down and hand him the remote control if he forgets to grab it before he sits in his recliner. Seriously, I'm not even kidding. Fortunately, not often. But it has been known to happen lol.

It ran away with my car keys.

If they show up at your house would you tell my keys to come home?

In that case they probably enlisted my house keys to come too. Of course they were last seen in the hands of my kids but no search of their rooms or pockets are coming up with them. Good thing I have a garage opener in the car!

It ran away with my car keys.

If they show up at your house would you tell my keys to come home?

:lol:

Yes, I will. Unless they're hiding with that one sock- you know, the one that leaves the pair, never to be seen again? In that case, I just won't be able to help you.

I would hope that your keys have more respect for you than that, though!