Menu

Year 3 History plans for next year....which curriculum would you suggest?

MamaAkins

Which program should I use next year (with 9th grader, 5th grader, 2nd grader)?  

1. 1. Which program should I use next year (with 9th grader, 5th grader, 2nd grader)?

• MFW--use combination of high school program and Exploration to 1850
    • TOG Year 3
    • Biblioplan 1600-1850
    • other--please post your suggestions below!

We are covering the Middle Ages, Renaissance & Reformation this year following Biblioplan (using SOTW 2 and MOH 2, along with Kingfisher as spines). I am already thinking ahead to next year. I will have a 9th grader, 5th grader, 2nd grader (and a 4 year old). I would like to cover the same time period with my kids, but want to make sure that they each have grade-appropriate materials. What would you suggest? My three main choices at this point would be TOG, MFW or stick with Biblioplan.

I will be moving to Biblioplan or using HO level I and II for Ancients. I cannot decide, but we have time. Have you looked at History Odessey? We use HO with the guide for SOTW at this point. It rounds out the year using both without me jumping to the library every day. :)

Is there a reason you want to move from Biblioplan?