Menu

Has anyone tried "Women to Women" for perimenopause?

I haven't tried that, but I am using AM/PM PeriMenopause Formula:

http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/Products/Womens-Health/Menopause/07236-AMPM-PeriMenopause-Formula.aspx

It's less expensive other places online - that's just the manufacturer's website.

Great company. I swear by their Women 50 multivitamin. I might try that product. I've been using progesterone which has helped a bit. Focus, mood swings, and now night sweats are starting to annoy me.

It is a supplement based program. I'm telling you, I am so bad right now, I'd try anything.

I was curious because i'm coming to the realization that I need something and am sort of researching what I need personally by way of supplements, so I took the assessments on the W2W website.

Either I'm really worse off than I thought or they are after my money. According to the assessment I've got hormonal, adrenal and bone health problems and need over $500.00 of their supplements during the next 60 days.

I'll keep up my little search for what I need. I'm thinking I can do what I need to do with out such expense.

I am confused - did you use the perimenopause treatments? I am unaware of that, but I am in the research stage of this process. Would the am/pm product be a comparable solution - much cheaper! However, I had a seriously crazy day yesterday and I just can't go through that anymore - am willing to pay!