Menu

"writeshop" and "reaching the reluctant writer"

susankenny

My dd (9) is using Writeshop this year. She really enjoys the different grammar guides and games each lesson has. There are many times she will ask to play one of the games for several weeks after we have finished that particular lesson. We use it 4 days a week, so it takes 2 weeks to complete each lesson. So far, for my very reluctant writer, Writeshop has given her the confidence she needs to write so it is becoming more of a pleasure for her.

Thank you for taking the time to reply! My dd is 9 too! Writeshop looks very good to me, but I wanted feedback for elementary age (as homeschoolreviews is for grades 7th and up in reviews). I also would love feedback about the reluctant writer. It looks great too. Thanks again for your input!!!! :)

Here it is if anyone cares to comment...

http://books.google.com/books?id=6-2XoApahx4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=reaching+the+reluctant+writer&source=bl&ots=SdnEerJ4Yp&sig=qhE73rSpWTc6ADjhMy3hyIaq2KU&hl=en&ei=MgyzTPb3KsOqlAf09J3lDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Susan