Menu

I think my sil might possibly be insane

Whoops, sorry, reporting back here.

He is 16, got his dad's hand me down Hummer for his birthday and yes there were over 350 guests. Party was held in their own full sized basketball court in the basement, kids were banded on arrival and checked for drugs and booze, there were 12 chaperones and off duty policemen in attendance.

FTR the birthday boy is an exceptional child, has very good manners and is smart to boot. If he impresses me....

He is 16, got his dad's hand me down Hummer for his birthday and yes there were over 350 guests. Party was held in their own full sized basketball court in the basement, kids were banded on arrival and checked for drugs and booze, there were 12 chaperones and off duty policemen in attendance.

FTR the birthday boy is an exceptional child, has very good manners and is smart to boot. If he impresses me....

Well, I guess since they can afford it, and their son is a great kid, then good for them. It sounds like a safe, sane, healthy party. I can't fathom knowing that many people, let alone wanting to host them for a party. . . but to each her own! They must be doing a lot right to have such a great kid!

wild. :w00t:

...wish someone would give me their leftover hummer. :sneaky2: