Menu

Thanks Moon/Diva cup ladies!!

Based on all of the threads here, I bought a Moon Cup. I've had the *aherm* fine opportunity of being able to us it this week. After I cut 2/3 of the stem off, I am terrifically happy! YAY! My life is a better place!

Seriously, how happy am I? I going to be posting on my FB about it. With all discretion, of course :)

If you want a laugh, check out this review. It's not a positive one, but I love this review as much as I love my cup!

Thanks, all!

T.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R39TB4HUVK8Z6/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg4?ie=UTF8&cdPage=4&asin=B000FAG6XA&store=hpc#wasThisHelpful

I felt the exact same way when I got my Diva cup about a year and a half ago. Every month when I use it, I'm still just tickled. LOVE it. Wish I would have had one 20+ years ago. So much cheaper, easier and more eco-friendly (and less messy) than tampons.

Oh my, that review was hysterical. I am a Diva Cup Failure I wanted to love it. I tried and tried and tried but that darn thing just did not work for me.

Same here. My experience was similar to that described in the review, though I probably couldn't phrase it quite so eloquently ("not filled with delicious candy!").

Oh my, that review was hysterical. I am a Diva Cup Failure I wanted to love it. I tried and tried and tried but that darn thing just did not work for me.

I'm a Diva failure here, too. When it fit well and worked, it was heaven. When it didn't fit well (and it was a crap shoot which it would be - well or not), I walked funny, chafed myself in parts you don't want chafed and drew attention from my teenage daughter, who was discouraged from ever trying this sort of contraption. I WANTED it to work. I really did. Maybe I need a different sort of cup...

If you want a laugh, check out this review. It's not a positive one, but I love this review as much as I love my cup!

http://www.amazon.com/review/R39TB4HUVK8Z6/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg4?ie=UTF8&cdPage=4&asin=B000FAG6XA&store=hpc#wasThisHelpful

I was laughing and crying so hard that I need to take a break before I go back to finish the review. Thanks so much for sharing!

Regards,

Kareni

Edited by Kareni