Menu

Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Icecream

Please stop posting titles like that. It's cruel and unusual punishment for those of us who haven't got a hope in heck of finding a Ben & Jerry's retailer anywhere. :tongue_smilie:

What??! No Ben & Jerry's? Is this a Canada thing? That's just not right.

Then I absolutely won't tell you that it had actual chunks of cheesecake and creamy pumpkin icecream that was heavenly. Oops, there I go again . . .

Please stop posting titles like that. It's cruel and unusual punishment for those of us who haven't got a hope in heck of finding a Ben & Jerry's retailer anywhere. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: :lol:

I make a yummy Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake ... but, this ice cream sounds soooo good ...

Try a different flavor. I don't like that one much either. Or maybe you're better off this way.... :D

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that was the first and only flavor I've had. I am an addict and get a new flavor at least once a month (or twice). Americone was the flavor I tried last time.

What??! No Ben & Jerry's? Is this a Canada thing?

No, just a big downside of living so far out in the country. Even if I could find it in the Big City, I couldn't get it home before it melted into soup.

I suppose I could just eat the whole thing in the car. Hmmm.....

No, just a big downside of living so far out in the country.

I don't understand this. I live way out in the country too, and Ben & Jerry's is available all over the place in this part of...uhm, Vermont. ;)

OP: Thanks for the tip. I will go and buy some ASAP.

I haven't had that, but my mom, brother and I went to Culver's last week and I got the pumpkin cheesecake mixer. Oh my god, I haven't had anything that good in I don't even know how long. My family must have been quite embarrassed by the noises I was making. Wow. So yummy.

Pumpkin icecream is the reason I love this season so much.

Pumpkin IC with caramel topping. *heaven*

I get my annual supply of pumpkin spice coffee this time of year. I get 3 - 5 pounds of the beans. We don't have it all the time, but it's a REAL treat when we do. My boys LOVE it with vanilla ice cream inside. Now I'm thinking that doesn't do it justice. We need PUMPKIN ice cream to go in the PUMPKIN coffee.