Menu

If you see a news report that I have drowned myself in a vat of liquid dark chocolate

Here's why.....

Dh was supposed to take ALL of tomorrow off because we have our absolutely huge 4-H science fair tomorrow night. Though he applied for the time off two months in advance and was approved, his co-workers scheduled very important meetings for him for half the day and their basic attitude about waiting until 3:00 P.M. today to tell him about it was, "Well, it's no skin off our nose!" Oh yeah, well his wife who will now have to set up working chemistry stations for 39 students ages 5-19 ALL BY HERSELF (though definitely the boys will help) and that includes dragging very heavy tables around the conference room, is very close to coming to your place of work and SMACKING THE BACK OF YOUR HEADS SO HARD THAT YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS AND ROLL RAPIDLY ACROSS YOUR OFFICE FLOORS!!!!"

There, that makes me feel a little better, just venting it out.....now I will breathe deeply and remember that if God is a fair and just God, which He is, they will reap what they sow! I know, I know....as a Christian I should not want them to have similar trouble but right now, my extreme humaness is getting the better of me.

Oh and to add insult to total injury, I had to make a trip to Barnes and Nobles for a science kit we wanted to give away in a drawing and I was on such a tight time frame that I COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO USE MY FREE LATTE COUPON OR MY 15% OF A DESSERT!!!!!!! (not that my hips needed it but my mental sure did.)

I am listening now on speaker phone to my husband's French co-worker telling him to "ditch the meetings" and his accent makes this quite enjoyable.

Spewing molten frustration everywhere!

Faith

Here's why.....

, is very close to coming to your place of work and SMACKING THE BACK OF YOUR HEADS SO HARD THAT YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS AND ROLL RAPIDLY ACROSS YOUR OFFICE FLOORS!!!!"

Spewing molten frustration everywhere!

Faith

:lol::lol::lol:.

I hope their eyeballs don't roll into the lake of chocolate.