Menu

Free Ancient Copybook

Julie in GA

I'm trying to (finally!) fill in the missing gaps in my history copybooks and just completed the Italics version of the Ancient copybook for grades 1 - 3. This uses Getty-Dubay Italics Basic (i.e. manuscript).

If you'd like a free pdf file of this copybook, use the link below. I'll keep this free for a couple of days.

Wish I could post here more often!

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/my-first-ancient-history-copybook-gdi-print/12992920

you go to download it, even though the listing still says "3.99." Sometimes the database takes awhile to update all the prices when I modify something.

Go ahead and click on the $3.99 download, and when you actually put it in your cart, it should be free. At some point, it will say "Free" on all screens.

If you're still having trouble, "pm" me and I can email you a pdf.

Blessings,

Julie

Okay, it's showing the download as free, but when I go to download it I get redirected to a page that reads, "You do not have access to the page you requested." Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I logged in thinking that might be what's wrong, but it didn't make a difference. :confused:

I've been trying to reach their c/s live chat, but it says it's unavailable right now. They do not offer phone support. I also tried to research the issue throught the knowledge base, but that particular error message isn't listed. I'll keep y'all updated...

I think it's finally working now. Please try again at Lulu before emailing me. I'm inundated with requests for the pdf files.

I saw your update and tried but it still says I can't access it. I guess I'll have to continue to be patient. Thanks for making this available to us!!