Menu

Who do I look like?

The first time I tried the face recognition site it said I looked like Katherine Heigel. Um...not quite. I tried again with two new pictures and both came up as no matches. When I was younger, people said I looked like Ricki Lake after most of her weight loss... but not all.

Oh, you so do NOT look like Caroline Rhea. You're cute. She is not.

I look like someone named Becky. I have no idea who she is, but anytime someone mistakes me, it's for someone named Becky that they know.

Aw... :blush: Thanks, Becky!

:lol::lol:

For me, it's ALL in the mannerisms. DD frequently says I look like Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, etc. because of the way I'm speaking/moving and/or because of facial expressions. She also says I remind her of Snape, LOL, and other characters. NOT the actors, but the characters.

LOL I'm not familiar with the characters, but your avatar and your profile photo look suspiciously similar... ;):D

When I worked at Publix in HS, some of the old guys from the retirement condos next door used to tell me that I looked like Angie Dickenson in her Police Woman days.

263682Police-Woman-Posters.jpg

They were such flirts I'm surprised their wives let them out alone.

I've been told I look like Helen Hunt or Laura Dern. I take it as a compliment but it always seems like I remind people of someone. I guess I just look familiar or is that AVERAGE?:confused:

:tongue_smilie:

Oh, ok then...if beansprouts doesn't want to be Laura, you can! ;) I think I was posting at the same time you did. LOL

You do look familiar to me, but I can't quite say who you look like. You have an awesome smile! :D

I have been asked if I am Renee Zellweger's sister. I don't know if it's accurate, but I did make sure not to cut my hair too short after hearing people say it didn't look right on her.

Oh, you're right. I hate her short hair...it totally screws up the balance of her face.

Let's see a picture of you :D

Wow, I like that face recognition site..who would have thought Eva Longoria was my twin? :D Since I'm two times taller, not to mention a frizzy curly headed, blue eyed girl of the south. Aw well.

When I was in high school, and the show "Felicity" was on, people thought I looked like her (the long, curly hair was the only feature I could see similiarities!). There was also some girl in a commercial for some acne medicine back in the late '90's, and I got a lot of remarks about her, but not being much of a TV watcher, never ever saw her to see if I saw a resemblance! Darn darn.

I want to say that someone once told me I looked like Mel Harris (I could be imagining it).

Um, no. I mean, she was cute in thirtysomething and all, but. no.

Now your profile pic reminds me of Dianne Lane a bit...maybe your eyes? Perhaps with a sprinkling of Melissa Gilbert? :001_smile: I know, I'm stuck in the eighties... :D

Disclaimer: If I claim that any poster looks like any famous person, living or dead, let me remind them that (A) I am viewing a laptop, and (B) I'm overdue for an eye exam.

:leaving:

...When I looked at your higher resolution picture in one of the other posts (not the OP), it reminded me a little of Debi Mazar.

I love this! It's close to one of my favorite games; Casting the Movie of My Life. (I'm serious, whenever I find a movie star that looks like a family member or friend, they're cast!)

Curiousity finally got the better of me and I uploaded a pic on to that face recognition site. Used the photo I have in my profile here and came up with actresses Anne Hathaway and Bridget Moynahan. Had to look them both up since their names didn't ring a bell with me. I can definitely see a similarity, face-wise. Not in the booKshelf department, though.:D

I've been told Princess Di or Meryl Streep. Since I am computer illiterate enough to not know how to upload photos, y'all will never really know, eh?:D

I've been told I look like Meryl Streep, too. Don't know if it is true. :confused:

and told me she thought I looked like Diane Lane in, "Under the Tuscan Sun." In high school, there was a guy who always told me I looked like Chachi from, "Happy Days" (Scott Baio). I thought he was fairly cute back in the day, but I guess I'd rather look like Diane Lane, even though in all actuality, I probably look more like Scott Baio. ;-p