Menu

How to block someone?

The (only) person I blocked is now showing. How can I make her disappear again? I don't remember.

What do you mean by disappear? Like you can't see her at the bottom where it lists all of the people online? What else does a blocked person disappear from?

What do you mean by disappear? Like you can't see her at the bottom where it lists all of the people online? What else does a blocked person disappear from?

They actually disappear off the face of the earth.

People being blocked on the WTM board account for most news articles in the US about the idea that the Rapture has begun.

No, really. If you block a person, you won't be able to see her posts. It is "ignore" not block, IIRC

hilarious!

I promise <raising right hand>, "if the WTM board ever gives us power to cause people to disappear off the face of the earth, I promise to not use that power regardless of how tempting it becomes."

Though honestly, I have never felt anything close to that level of disregard for another poster! I simply don't want to see the posts of one poster who is intentionally disrespectful of a particular situation.

They actually disappear off the face of the earth.

People being blocked on the WTM board account for most news articles in the US about the idea that the Rapture has begun.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some people I *MUST* get to come to WTM and post so that I can block them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray: This REALLY made my day. You ARE serious, aren't you? This is just what I need today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise <raising right hand>, "if the WTM board ever gives us power to cause people to disappear off the face of the earth, I promise to not use that power regardless of how tempting it becomes."

You are a MUCH better person than I am. I will NOT make that promise. CLEARLY you do NOT know some of the same people I do. ;):lol:

You are a MUCH better person than I am. I will NOT make that promise. CLEARLY you do NOT know some of the same people I do. ;):lol:

Hehehe, Denise, I was looking for the "like" button for your post. I guess what I really need is: :iagree: