Menu

I just heard the most disturbing commercial on the radio.

It was a divorce attorney telling men that now was the time to divorce their wives. Why? Because we are in a recession and their investments, business income, etc. are down due to the economy. Even though they think they can't afford to divorce now, it is the best time since it will mean that their support orders and property divisions will be so much lower.

:001_huh:

I would call the station and the firm to complain. The end result may be nothing, but you never know...there may be others out there who are complaining as well.

I would actually ask dh to make the call. After all, he's the potential client.

Simply disgusting.

I wonder what kind of commercials the funeral directors are preparing.

Lol...we got a notice in the mail about a "free seminar" on cremation services, now on sale...lunch included in the deal. My 12yo asked if it was going to be a hands-on class lol ;)

Would the state Bar have anything to say about that? Are there regulations about advertising? I would definitely complain to the radio station, and look into reporting the attorney to the state Bar Association. That's just completely off base.