Menu

It's just not fair!!

Littlest goes to a program at a local elementary school for preschoolers with speech delay. It is 5-days a week from 8-10:00 a.m. :tongue_smilie: I am so not a morning person but this does help us get up and get going so the others get started on school. The kick in the pants helps even if I am not fond of it. Still I would *love* the opportunity to sleep in on occasion. I don't even get to sleep in on the week-end because of soccer on Saturday and church on Sunday (we have to be there at 8:00 a.m. - another :tongue_smilie:).

So next week I am going out of town for a conference and will be gone two week days. DH is taking off work one and my parents are taking the kids on the other. Today I get a note about the upcoming 2-day school holiday *THE TWO DAYS I AM GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN!* I am actually glad my parents won't have to mess with trying to get Littlest to and from school, but I was kind of looking forward to DH having to deal with my schedule for a day. :D

It's just not fair! :lol: