Menu

Cheaper Playmobil site?

Can anyone direct me to a site for Playmobil that's cheaper.....Christmas is coming and my kids just spotted nest of 3's Playmobil pardise!

Nest of 3 - my kids are ready to WALK to you house to play with such an amazing collection!!!! Tell your boys to keep an eye out ;)

Michele

Ridge Road Station

(Be sure to always check their homepage or the front page for the Playmobil section; they often run discounted or free shipping.)

:iagree:

I used to buy from Watts Train Shop, but it doesn't look like they sell it anymore.

I admit, I usually still end up buying from the Playmobil site b/c I always have a hard time finding everything in one place. I usually order everything that my parents and the inlaws are giving -- whether it be Playmobil or Legos.

We have a store nearby (N. Chicagoland) called Constructive Playthings that has a 40% off Playmobil sale for 2 weekends every November. They have a website (where they sadly do NOT sell Playmobil). You could see if there may be one of their brick and mortar stores in your area that has the same offer.