Menu

Okay Canadian ladies... Battle of the Blades

I fell in love with this show last year. Who would have ever guessed then that Claude Lemieux could be graceful and sensitive??

Who is your favourite contender this year? I'm split between Patrice Brisebois and Georges Laracque.

Also, where do we petition to get Luc Robitaille on that show for next season?

Sorry, I'm a 'none of the above'. Loathe all reality tv.

What ever happened to Laraque's hockey career? When I first moved here, he was on posters against shaken baby syndrome, shirtless, cradling a wee one, very attention getting ;). He had a radio program too.

Then the Oilers said buh bye, and I haven't really heard of him since...and if he's doing this show, no way is he in the NHL.

ps: I remember Battle of the Brians. *sigh* I feel old.

Sorry, I'm a 'none of the above'. Loathe all reality tv.

What ever happened to Laraque's hockey career? When I first moved here, he was on posters against shaken baby syndrome, shirtless, cradling a wee one, very attention getting ;). He had a radio program too.

Then the Oilers said buh bye, and I haven't really heard of him since...and if he's doing this show, no way is he in the NHL.

ps: I remember Battle of the Brians. *sigh* I feel old.

Oh, they're all former players. Some are older than others. Some are cuter than others. ;) All are playing for Canadian charities.

Russ Courtnall went home this evening. Poor Russ. It was like watching a window dresser wrestling with the mannequin.

Wah! We live in a border state and used to get CBC, but now we moved too far away from the border to get it. I would have loved to watch this!

My teenhood was spent messing with a radio in the wee hours of the night, trying my best to hear Brent Bambury on Brave New Waves :D. We lived more than 100 miles from the border, but on cloudy nights, CBC Radio came in quite clearly.