Menu

A question for those who wear a watch

This is so trivial, but here goes - dh recently bought me a new watch as a gift. Very sweet of him : )

I am right handed. I can't decide whether to wear it on my right wrist or my left wrist. If I wear it on my left wrist - the color of my watch is silver but my wedding ring is gold. WWYD?

I am right-handed, and despite the fashion-police protests, I always wore my watch on my left wrist so I could write comfortably.

Nowadays, it doesn't matter which wrist you put it on. Go forth in peace, my friend.

I can only stand to wear bracelets, etc. on my right arm when I'm doing something (like going out or getting married) that won't require me to be writing.

My mother always insisted the only *right* thing to do was to wear a watch on the non-dominant side. I thought that was a pain (and I'm naturally contrary), so when I wore a watch, I wore it on my right (even though I'm right handed).

I don't think it really matters in the least. Why not wear it one way today and another tomorrow and see which seems more comfortable?