Menu

Good news and bad news

The good news is that my floor (from Feb) was finally put back in on April 4.

The bad news is that we went on vacation the next week and came home to a leaky toilet and it had to be pulled up again.

The good news is that they came today and put the sub floor back in and it looks a lot better with it than without it.

The bad news is that while they were cutting the wood, termites came from nowhere.

The good news is that we know we have termites and can get rid of them.

The bad news is that when dd was trying to get a sleeping bag out of the under the stairs storage, we found more wet floor.

The bad news is that dh is going away this weekend on a men's retreat. He did offer to stay home! :001_wub:

The good news is that my dad is coming for tonight, so if I need a strong male presence, I have one.

The good news is that when this is all over my house will look wonderful! :hurray:

I just want this to be OVER! :svengo:

I don't know how you find comfort but after all that, I'd be crawling into bed with a great book, glass of wine, and a slice of chocolate mousse pie! Hope it all works out well!

This is what I would be doing! Well, maybe no wine. But the chocolate mousse pie would definitely be there. And not a slice, the whole thing! :tongue_smilie:

The good news is that my floor (from Feb) was finally put back in on April 4.

The bad news is that we went on vacation the next week and came home to a leaky toilet and it had to be pulled up again.

The good news is that they came today and put the sub floor back in and it looks a lot better with it than without it.

The bad news is that while they were cutting the wood, termites came from nowhere.

The good news is that we know we have termites and can get rid of them.

The bad news is that when dd was trying to get a sleeping bag out of the under the stairs storage, we found more wet floor.

The bad news is that dh is going away this weekend on a men's retreat. He did offer to stay home! :001_wub:

The good news is that my dad is coming for tonight, so if I need a strong male presence, I have one.

The good news is that when this is all over my house will look wonderful! :hurray:

I just want this to be OVER! :svengo:

Reading this makes me want to rethink buying a house right now! I hope it all gets resolved soon.

:ohmy:This sounds awful. I'm so sorry. Good luck.

I can relate a bit. It wasn't that long ago I was seeking comfort regarding our hardwood floors. Three times they tried to fix them. Meaning moving in and out of our house three times, complete with injury needing an ER visit. The floors were poorly finished to the reduced tune of $3000.00.

Well, now our dishwasher leaked. Our floors are ruined again. I'm ready to rip them out and put in tile. :banghead: