Menu

Critical Thinking work books are so spendy!!!!

Momma H

My 3 and 5 year olds LOVE the Building Thinking Skills and the Mathematical Reasoning by that company but, $34.00?! I know they are giong to whip through them and I will have to move them up to the next level but they are SO expensive and there are 2 of them! Thats like almost $150 for 2 subjects:tongue_smilie:. Anyone find anything cheaper that are like those?

Edited by Momma H
spelling

I use Building Thinking Skills, but do it orally with my kids so one book lasts for all 4 kids. There are a few activities where the student is supposed to draw a figure on a dot-grid. For those activities, I just draw a dot-grid on a separate piece of paper for dc to draw on.

I use Building Thinking Skills, but do it orally with my kids so one book lasts for all 4 kids. There are a few activities where the student is supposed to draw a figure on a dot-grid. For those activities, I just draw a dot-grid on a separate piece of paper for dc to draw on.

That is a really good idea! I wish I would have thought of that before I had my ds write in his. :) I have the Level 1 book and I thought it was spendy too. We're only doing 1 page per day so it'll last two years, but still....