Menu

All this earthquake talk has reminded me of an evil trick...

we'd play on my mom back during my teenage years. We lived in a high-ceiling house with several hanging plants and lamps. My siblings and I would, on cue, tap each plant or lamp at the same time, to get them swinging in unison, then yell "Earthquake" and act startled. She fell for it the first couple times - then learned to look outside to see if the water in the pool was sloshing around.

Try it yourself! It is fun to fake an earthquake!;)

:eek: Ok for all of you Innocent readers JFS and I have phoned and have agreed not to go into any further details :D What was that a collective sigh of relief I heard :bigear: He hehehe

However any of you who at time did play deviant tricks on your mother or .... please feel free to post away.

Actually, I find it hilarious, especially the irony. Look what you did to get out of school- and now.......

You are being punished for it by homeschooling your own dc! You can't get out of school, and neither can your kids!!!! LOL!! (I hope this came across as silly as it was intended to)

Actually, I find it hilarious, especially the irony. Look what you did to get out of school- and now.......

You are being punished for it by homeschooling your own dc! You can't get out of school, and neither can your kids!!!! LOL!! (I hope this came across as silly as it was intended to)

:smilielol5: Too tue.....:lol: too true... Only this time through I seem to not be bored out of my gourd :D

HAHAHA!!! Yup - the joke is on us! :lol:

The one time I had a kid claim to be sick to get out of schoolwork I did not believe her. She DID get sick...all over the dining room!