Menu

Has anyone used SCM Gen-Duet guide?

mommyagain

You're welcome. MFW CtG does an EXCELLENT job at integration. I used it for 10 weeks or so. I only quit because I can't keep up with Unit Studies for some reason. :)

Anyway, you may want to look at Mystery of History. We are doing v.2 this year and we are LOVING it. Bible integration is AWESOME. For what it's worth, I wish I could do last year over again and do MOH 1.

You're welcome. MFW CtG does an EXCELLENT job at integration. I used it for 10 weeks or so. I only quit because I can't keep up with Unit Studies for some reason. :)

Anyway, you may want to look at Mystery of History. We are doing v.2 this year and we are LOVING it. Bible integration is AWESOME. For what it's worth, I wish I could do last year over again and do MOH 1.

How do you think MOH will work with a 1st and 2nd grader? Do you think they will get much out of it?

I had tried MOH 1 when my oldest were that young and I just couldn't make it work. There are plenty of moms that have no problems making it work.

You can print a few sample lessons and see if it might be too much.

I've never used Biblioplan, but it uses SOTW (which is awesome for that age) and integrates Bible History.

I'm using the SCM module 4 guide this year and while I like it, the Bible is not integrated. I still love the program and am enjoying using something that's stress free and easy to add to if desired. That's what I did, I added Church History in Plain Language for my older ones and they do the Bible study that came with the program as well. We do the GOALS study as a family.