Menu

Recommendations for small personal copier?

The one that I have is a printer/copier/scanner.....but I just have it set up in the computer room with no computer attached. I use it for copies only. It's only $32 at walmart.com!! When I saw the price I couldn't believe it would actually work well. But I read all the awesome reviews that it got and decided to try it out.....I could always return it. I love my copier!!! I use it several times daily. I love that I don't even have to buy color ink for it in order for it to work. I just use the black and it is only $20 to replace it. And it lasts!! It is this one: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-Pixma-MP250-Photo-All-In-One-Inkjet-Printer-Copier-Scanner/12534987

Interesting. One of the things I hate about our scanner/printer is that you HAVE to replace the color cartridges. It's impossible to just use the black.

we have an HP officejet 6500- its an all in one- I can copy in B/W and the color cartridges in it are currently empty. I can't recommend it based on its expensive/difficult to refill cartridges though. My mom has a smaller/older HP all in one that will copy in B/W too.