Menu

I missed PSAT sign-ups!!

I feel so lame right now! I missed my schools PSAT's sign ups, I was a day late!! After all the encouragement I got, I so wanted to take the PSAT so that I could see where I was. But I missed it, I don't know waht to do now, after all that studying--wasted. Well probably not wasted but ahhh!

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do now? Should I take the California Achievement Test as practice?

A little lost and confused right now...:001_huh:

Can you check with a different school? I don't think there's a formal "sign up date", for all schools, so you may have just missed the date for that particular school. Specifically, you might want to try calling any small Christian schools in your area. There's a minimum # of tests that may be ordered, so sometimes extremely tiny schools will have a surplus of tests to begin with.

You could check with other schools or you can order an old, actual, real PSAT from the http://www.collegeboard.com store and have your mom give it to you. They are $3. The answer key and score guides are free. Since you're in 10th grade it doesn't actually count, so whether you take it at a real school or not doesn't matter too much.

Thank you everyone, I will check with other schools to see if I still have time to sign up.

Thanks again for all your help!:001_smile:

I do know that it doesn't matter so much if I don't take the test in the 10th grade, but I would like to just for practice to see where I am. And to Michelle in AL., can you give me the link for the PSAT test that you were talking about? I can't seem to find it on the college board.

Edited by LuvingLife

Thank you everyone, I will check with other schools to see if I still have time to sign up.

Thanks again for all your help!:001_smile:

Here's some info from the Collegeboard site:

PSAT/NMSQT® Test Dates

Oct. 13 (Wednesday)

Oct. 16 (Saturday)

According to our formula, test dates fall on the third Saturday in October and the preceding Wednesday.

Good luck!