Menu

Math U See- where to buy?

Macrina

I think I am starting my mathy kid, DS age 6 on Math U See, but I can't find where to order. The Math U See website has all the products I need (gamma) listed as "unavailable", Amazon is all marketplace sellers and Rainbow resources doesn't carry it. I could do Amazon marketplace, but it's just not as straight forward.

The only place to order MUS is from MUS. They have sales reps for regions of the country. At least, the last time I ordered that's how it was set up. I'm not sure how Gamma would be unavailable. Are you sure you're on the official website? http://www.mathusee.com I just jumped over there and in my region the gamma set is available. Maybe you should call them because I did notice that the block sets are on backorder. I guess I would call so you know what it going on. Hope you get it straightened out.

The only place to order MUS is from MUS. They have sales reps for regions of the country. At least, the last time I ordered that's how it was set up. I'm not sure how Gamma would be unavailable. Are you sure you're on the official website? http://www.mathusee.com I just jumped over there and in my region the gamma set is available. Maybe you should call them because I did notice that the block sets are on backorder. I guess I would call so you know what it going on. Hope you get it straightened out.

It does say unavailable (and it is on the official site) but it's letting me add it to my cart, so I guess I'll just try and order and see what happens!