Menu

Walking Club 9/27 - 10/3

I'll just do as I did last week: edit this post each day but to comment and chat I'll reply.

9.27 -- What can I say . . . autumn finally rolled in, slept with the windows open . . . I'm STILL in bed! I didnt' get up to wkout early but I may yet redeem myself! Redeemed! I walked about 40 minutes this afternoon. Not as brisk a walk and not as long but I still walked!

9.28 -- Walked an hour -- delicious cool weather!

9.29 -- Walked an hour -- still delicious cool weather! I wish I knew how far I'm walking. I may yet have to invest in a pedometer.

9.30 -- Walked an hour -- bit warmer but still nice.

10.1 -- WhooHoo! Another successful week! One hour, brrrr!

Edited by MomOfOneFunOne

9.27 -- What can I say . . . autumn finally rolled in, slept with the windows open . . . I'm STILL in bed! I didnt' get up to wkout early but I may yet redeem myself!

Same here! The alarm went off at 715, but I didn't roll out of bed til 8a! But that rockin' autumn weather is perfect for getting a good walk in.:thumbup1:

Guest TheBugsMom

Walked yesterday evening. The weather has started to change and it was delightful. I got all my steps in :hurray:. With the weather change, I found I was walking faster then I usually do.

9/27, 9/28, 9/29 walked 1.5 mi each day. I got wet yesterday & today.:glare:

ETA: 9/30 No walking pouring rain all day and very hyper puppy.

10/1 2 mi

10/2 1-1/2 mi It was a cool evening and things are drying out nicely here.

10/3 1-1/2 mi It was a little warmer and more humid. It is getting ready to rain again

Edited by Mama Geek

Guest TheBugsMom

I am loving this weather because it is making walk more then I usually do. I walked an extra street today just because it was too beautiful to go in yet. Another reason is I got my MP3 player working and was listening to am Amelia Peabody Mystery. I don't know how many times she had me smiling like a fool or even letting a laugh out loud. I am sure all the neighbors think I am quite touched in the head now. Who cares...I mean, it's a beautiful day and I am listening to Peabody...life is good.:001_cool:

I am not walking/riding the rest of this week I think. I slipped yesterday carrying up laundry, nothing major but my knee that I fell onto is sore and I don't want to really hurt it. Everyone is doing so great hope we are feeling great too.:001_smile::001_smile:

:grouphug: I hope you are feeling better!!

I'm still sick :angry:.

I felt better a few days earlier this week and did get some walking in. I walked about 1 1/2 more miles the day after I posted last (I'll have to check what day that was). But then this crazy bronchial thing kicked back in, and between that and dh getting it, too, I'm beat. I am feeling hopeful that tomorrow I can get back into a regular swing.

Congrats to you all who managed to get out there this week!!