Menu

Fat Burning Coffee? I need to get some of this, but where?

I hate to sound like a cynic, but where's the actual research to suggest this particular coffee is any more effective than regular caffeinated joe? :confused:

I was wondering about that too... All coffee supposedly has thermogenic and appetite-suppressing benefits (which is why they put caffeine in so many weight-loss products).

Dh and I have seen the ads for this. My word of advice when it comes to weight loss products: don't believe the hype. Save your money.

I struggle with weight and will all my life. I've come to accept this. Weight is important. Health and well-being are much more important. :grouphug:

I read this the other day. I needed to hear this. It's nothing we don't already know.

Life is a sum of your choices. Dieting is a misnomer. Humans need to re-learn three behaviors in this modern world as they relate to stress, adulterated foods, and physical choices. The behaviors are:

What people eat (natural v. unnatural)

What they mentally think (including the poisons of the mind -- hate, greed, and apathy - these all affect our health, well-being, and even problems like emotional eating :001_huh:)

What they do physically (e.g., sitting for extended periods of time is a bad behavior that promotes disease). I'm guilty of this at certain times and need to change this.

Finally, there is only one thing the body ever was designed to drink, and that is water. Water is the balm that keeps the bodies many systems functioning properly. It also helps keep your body alkaline v. acidic. An acidic condition promotes disease and every single health problem - ranging from acne to weight gain to cancer. You name it. Pretty much any health problem thrives in an acidic system.

Now, not to say that I stick by these things :tongue_smilie:. I don't only drink water. I believe in drinking certain healthy things. Yesterday, I had fresh coconut water. It's alkaline and good for you. I love caffeine. I drink green tea daily, since I keep reading that it has anti-cancer benefits. BTW, talking about weight loss ... green tea - 3-5 cups a day is meant to help. If you need specific weight loss tips, and again, I'm always struggling also, I can post them. But I wouldn't bother spending my cash on this.

I was wondering about that too... All coffee supposedly has thermogenic and appetite-suppressing benefits (which is why they put caffeine in so many weight-loss products).

I'm thinking that's exactly the case with this coffee. They're simply marketing it as weight-loss coffee but there's nothing essentially different about it.

It sounds like a future lawsuit waiting to happen.

You know, one of those commercials you see on TV:

"If you or someone you know has suffered a stroke, heart attack, mental illness or death due to drinking XYZ, we may be able to help you win a settlement! Call the offices of Blah, Blah and Blah, et al, TODAY!"

No thanks :P

It sounds like a future lawsuit waiting to happen.

You know, one of those commercials you see on TV:

"If you or someone you know has suffered a stroke, heart attack, mental illness or death due to drinking XYZ, we may be able to help you win a settlement! Call the offices of Blah, Blah and Blah, et al, TODAY!"

No thanks :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: