Menu

Ouidad - Oui or Non?

Ouidad - Oui or Non?  

1. 1. Ouidad - Oui or Non?

• Oui - I use the whole line.
    • Ouais - I only use this specific Ouidad product ...
    • Non - It worked but it is too expensive and other products work just as well (please list products)
    • Non - Didn't work at all
    • L'autre - because we must always have the Other option

Guest mrsjamiesouth

Do you have thick, heavy curls or thinner hair? My hair is very curly, but blonde and finer. My favorite products are the Curly line by Bumble and Bumble. It is expensive, but sometimes I can find it at an outlet. I love it!! My hair is always frizz free and soft.

Do you have thick, heavy curls or thinner hair? My hair is very curly, but blonde and finer. My favorite products are the Curly line by Bumble and Bumble. It is expensive, but sometimes I can find it at an outlet. I love it!! My hair is always frizz free and soft.

I have thick, heavy ringlet curls. Well most of my hair is. Then I get random bits that want to wave and some that just want to frizz. Aveda had worked well, but I got a new cut and for some reason, it doesn't seem to be doing the trick anymore.

Definitely no!

It worked on my hair...but, it ended up drying my hair out. The product seemed to suck out the moisture...and then you had to use the product to make it feel moisturized...but, it was part of the problem.

It reminds me of skin cream that contains alcohol...there's the initial benefit/relief...but, it is drying out your skin more causing you to feel the need to apply more!

It is also far, far to expensive for what you receive....

It isn't...as far as my hair is concerned...any better/different than the average hair care supplies at the local grocery store.

I'm trying the products below next.....

http://www.frizzoff.com/Default.aspx