Menu

Ds4 came upstairs yesterday and tried to reason with me.

:lol:

My older kids tend to have unrealistic expectations of their brother, so I'm often heard saying "He's THREE!" And, yes, he does repeat me!

But in the supermarket today, my girls were talking to another little girl, and said "This is our brother. He's a toddler." He was very insulted. "I is not!" :tongue_smilie:

We were at a friend's house a few months ago. He has a very friendly, not well disciplined, GIANT Lab. The dog was jumping all over us as we sat on the couch. My four year old climbed behind DH and I and the couch cushions. Every time the dog jumped up he would yell, "HELP! I'm yittle!"

It was so stinkin' cute!

And my baby girl, Lily Grace, is forever doomed to be called "YiYi"

We were at a friend's house a few months ago. He has a very friendly, not well disciplined, GIANT Lab. The dog was jumping all over us as we sat on the couch. My four year old climbed behind DH and I and the couch cushions. Every time the dog jumped up he would yell, "HELP! I'm yittle!"

It was so stinkin' cute!

And my baby girl, Lily Grace, is forever doomed to be called "YiYi"

Love it!

I'm trying to hold on to these moments with my 4yo and last baby!! He is almost done potty training, FINALLY, and the binky has been hard for him to give up, too. I offered it to him once recently in a weak moment (i.e. I wanted him to *stop whining*!!) and he said, "No, I'm going to be a big kid now." Sniff, sniff...OK!!! Then, later, he came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to be a little kid again for a minute..." and climbed up into my lap! So cute, but I assured him that he can sit on my lap and we can cuddle for a long time yet. OK, not as long as the creepy dude and his mom in that I Love You Forever book, but still. LOL :lol:

Edited by 6packofun
typo

I'm trying to hold on to these moments with my 4yo and last baby!! He is almost done potty training, FINALLY, and the binky has been hard for him to give up, too. I offered it to him once recently in a weak moment (i.e. I wanted him to *stop whining*!!) and he said, "No, I'm going to be a big kid now." Sniff, sniff...OK!!! Then, later, he came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to be a little kid again for a minute..." and climbed up into my lap! So cute, but I assured him that he can sit on my lap and we can cuddle for a long time yet. OK, not as long as the creepy dude and his mom in that I Love You Forever book, but still. LOL :lol:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean.