Menu

College Prep Genius...

Is anyone familiar with College Prep Genius? The price sounds good if this is a high qualify SAT review course. Here is the ad I received in my email:

Brand New College Prep Genius 2nd Edition RELEASED!

Featured on FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, and The Homeschool Channel, the program everyone is talking about is now even better. With a brand new EASY-TO-USE format, the 2nd Edition of College Prep Genius includes new strategies and more detailed explanations, bonus materials including appendixes of must know math terms, Latin roots, and prefixes/suffices. Now over 350 pages of SAT prep material!

The second edition DVD includes 12 simple lessons taught by SAT expert, Jean Burk. All three sections of the SAT are broken down into easy 45 minute segments. User-friendly and entertaining, it's like having the "Master the SAT Class" in the comfort of your own living room!

Introductory Offer: 30% off the entire DVD Set. Get the brand new textbook, DVD, and workbook for the low price of $99. To take advantage of this incredible offer, simply click on the link below:

Click here to buy the 2nd Edition of College Prep Genius!

We have this and will begin using it in a couple of weeks. I really like how the author breaks down the test for you, explaining the each section. She tells you all of the little tips and tricks for breaking down and solving each question. For each section that she reviews, there are problems in the workbook that coincide with it. After your student has worked the problems she then reviews each one, showing them how to get the correct answer. They also schedule in practice test pages from The Official SAT Study Guide by College Board with each section. There are many essays assigned in the essay section, along with 8 pages of suggested topics. The author also reviews just what needs to be included in those essays.

Overall, even though we haven't used it yet, I really like what I have seen so far. I am very happy with our purchase. Also, their customer service is amazing!

Here are a bunch of reviews to read from TOS Homeschool crew that may be able to give you more information.

It looks good, but I wonder if I should be concerned about the math error on the front page of the website. $129.85 x 30% is $38.95, so a 30% discount would result in a price of $90.90. They are offering a 23% discount, not 30%. :tongue_smilie:

:lol: I never even paid attention to it. I wonder if maybe they are trying to see if anyone is paying attention? :lol: Email or call and ask them why it says 30% and not 23%. Maybe there is some special bonus or discount if you are observant enough to catch it. :001_smile:

:lol: I never even paid attention to it. I wonder if maybe they are trying to see if anyone is paying attention? :lol: Email or call and ask them why it says 30% and not 23%. Maybe there is some special bonus or discount if you are observant enough to catch it. :001_smile:

I emailed them. I think they should send me the course free for catching it! :D