Menu

Kudos to Plaid Dad! Just got Memoria Press's new catalog and read his great article!

It's entitled: "Ordering Knowledge to the Child's Nature". Excellent! Great job, and I couldn't agree more----guided discovery with a purpose! Dr. Campbell, it's about time I ordered The Latin-Centered Curriculum! I also noticed Memoria Press finally has out its first cursive copybook. Yeah!

:)

Yes, I really enjoy the Memoria Press articles. Also loved "Joe Knows Latin" which is working its magic on me -- having ds continue on in Latin studies. Why is it that the Memoria Press newsletter always encourages me, but I end up stressed about what we *could* be doing after reading Veritas Press materials? :001_huh: Memoria helps me define my vision!

Many blessings,

Lisa

Why is it that the Memoria Press newsletter always encourages me, but I end up stressed about what we *could* be doing after reading Veritas Press materials? :001_huh: Memoria helps me define my vision!

Many blessings,

Lisa

:iagree:

Famous Men of Greece and Famous Men of Modern Times (title? I may have mangled that one!) and the Cursive Copybook for my youngest.

Plaid Dad, I've been reading portions of Charon's blog, about how he and his wife homeschool their children, concentrating primarily on Latin and math. I'm very interested in probing these thoughts further, so I'm looking forward to reading your book.

Thanks!