Menu

Blog help, please!

BMW

I just posted about my daughter in law and her baby girl, who are at the hospital at 28 weeks gestation and about the placenta not working and that they are on call to deliver this sweet baby at any time...

I would like to know how to make one of those little "Pray for Chloe" buttons to put on the sidebar of my blog that links to the post that I just made.

If you know how to do this, would you please share? Thanks so very much,

Betty

I haven't made my own yet, but here is a post that teaches you how

http://kellysluckyyou.com/2010/08/anatomy-of-a-button-code-and-how-to-create-your-own/

Mamakat's losin it blog also did a how to, google mamakat and make a button code, it should come up, I didn't have luck following her directions tho. You might have better luck with the above link.:D

many blog designers will make a button for you for around 10$ - you can just go to someone's blog, find the link for their designer and see what their rates are- Krizzy designs did my blog, and she makes buttons. Sometimes I think it's worth the $10 to avoid the headache...