Menu

We're getting a Great Pyrenees puppy!

We finally found a breeder that we are happy with and have reserved a puppy. He won't be born til around Oct 18, and we won't get him until he is 8 weeks old, but he's a comin'!! :lol: yay!!

He should be here just in time for Christmas. :party: I think we are going to name him Frosty!

Here are his parents...

Dad:

BogartV.jpg

Mom:

Bell.jpg

I love their 'polar bear' look!

Thanks to everyone who helped me learn more about this breed. I am looking forward to loving him!

I cant wait to see Frosty pics. I love all your animals, I can still remember the day the cow was born.

:) You are so sweet! As of a couple weeks ago, we are now cowless. ha. When I think of getting a puppy, even though it will be a lot of work at first, I just keep thinking, "It's not like having a milk cow. We don't have to milk it!" :D

OH MY!!! What a GORGEOUS dog you will have! I am envious!

I truly need a puppy fix. NOTHING warms my heart like a puppy with a bulging belly and puppy breath. May I please have him/her for a few days? I promise to return it!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE???!!!:D

Well, they are supposed to have lots of socialization...:rolleyes: