Menu

Is there any way to not receive email from someone?

I'm just wondering if someone keeps emailing me stuff I don't want, how do I set that up to not accept their email address?

ETA: I don't want to put this email into my "junk" folder...I just don't want to allow any email from this sender at all.

Edited by 4kids4me

Are you subscribed to their site? If so, unsubscribe.

If it's an individual, I think you can only mark it as spam, and maybe you won't see it show up in your regular email. At least I know yahoo and gmail don't allow you to block individual emails.

It's not a site, just an individual from a Bed and Breakfast I made an inquiry to a couple of years ago. I've responded a couple of time asking to be taken off her list, but I still get email.

It depends on your system. On my public hotmail account I can designate it as junk and that usually weeds it out. On my private account I can use a block sender feature which automatically sends it to my junk box or through my email provider there is a feature that I can block an address so it doesn't get delivered.

I did something like this recently. My cousin sells Mary Kay cosmetics. She gave my address to her friend/business partner to email me an invitation to the party they were co-hosting.

I began getting daily emails for all the home-party businesses this woman is involved with and she would not respond to my request to remove my name from her contacts.

I created a filter to automatically delete any email from her address. I use Gmail, but I believe most programs have this option.

I think there's an e-mail you can send which will promptly stop all others.

Tell her you'd like to book two rooms for this weekend - one for you and your husband, and one for your four children. Write about how it's been a horrendous week with the little ones writing all over the walls, over flowing toilets from them experimenting on what things they can and cannot flush, and general mayhem, and you need some time away from them, but no baby sitters are willing to take them for the weekend. So you'd like separate rooms so you can have some alone time. Remind her, if she's forgotten, that your Newfoundland needs to come too and he only drools a lot after he drinks from the toilet. :D

I think there's an e-mail you can send which will promptly stop all others.

Tell her you'd like to book two rooms for this weekend - one for you and your husband' date=' and one for your four children. Write about how it's been a horrendous week with the little ones writing all over the walls, over flowing toilets from them experimenting on what things they can and cannot flush, and general mayhem, and you need some time away from them, but no baby sitters are willing to take them for the weekend. So you'd like separate rooms so you can have some alone time. Remind her, if she's forgotten, that your Newfoundland needs to come too and he only drools a lot after he drinks from the toilet. :D[/quote']

:lol: Great idea! lolol

I did something like this recently. My cousin sells Mary Kay cosmetics. She gave my address to her friend/business partner to email me an invitation to the party they were co-hosting.

I began getting daily emails for all the home-party businesses this woman is involved with and she would not respond to my request to remove my name from her contacts.

I created a filter to automatically delete any email from her address. I use Gmail, but I believe most programs have this option.

Creating a filter...I will look this up in the help section. Thanks! BTW, would you like to buy some Avon cosmetics??? :lol: