Menu

Buried my grandmother today...

She was 97 and lived a full and happy, alert and feisty life up until the very end. We are rejoicing over her eternal life with Jesus but so very sad over her loss and the hole it leaves in all of our lives. Nan is survived by her 2 children, 4 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. Needless to say, school hasn't been a priority the past few days.

I am sure the loss is hard, but like you said, she lived a full and happy life. Know that you are blessed to have had her in your life so long! My precious grandparents died when I was 11 (pappy) and 16 (mannie). I wish I could have had them as long as you got to keep your Nan. May she rest in Peace and may God bring you comfort in such a time of loss. *hug*

She was 97 and lived a full and happy, alert and feisty life up until the very end. We are rejoicing over her eternal life with Jesus but so very sad over her loss and the hole it leaves in all of our lives. Nan is survived by her 2 children, 4 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. Needless to say, school hasn't been a priority the past few days.

:grouphug: