Menu

Healthy bread in 5 minutes a day

The description says it includes gluten free recipes. Are they any good? Are the ingredients also nut free?

I found a website that was highly recommended for gluten free baking and every single recipe was made with almond flour. That won't work here.

So I don't want to spend money on a book that I can't use.

I have the book and have used their GF recipies. I'm not thrilled with them. I think that they are based on trying to make a GF bread fit the 5MAD method. Frankly I don't give a hoot about the method, as long as the bread is good!!

The flavour of the loaves is good though, I really liked the brioche (must make it again!) The main boule was tasty but very heavy and doughy. A friend uses the method but only does one rise right in the bread pan and then bakes immediately and she thinks that it works far better, so I must try it.

I have the book and have used their GF recipies. I'm not thrilled with them. I think that they are based on trying to make a GF bread fit the 5MAD method. Frankly I don't give a hoot about the method, as long as the bread is good!!

The flavour of the loaves is good though, I really liked the brioche (must make it again!) The main boule was tasty but very heavy and doughy. A friend uses the method but only does one rise right in the bread pan and then bakes immediately and she thinks that it works far better, so I must try it.

I don't care about method either. Do you have any recipes or resources for good GF bread?