Menu

Galore Park History anyone???

cjbeach

I can't decide on History. My DS just couldn't handle SOTW3, I tried again and .. it's just not working for him. I was just about to place an order for History using something different when I received an email from Galore Park inviting me look at their catalog! :001_smile: So I took them up on that invitation and yup, I like the looks of their history. A lot. (Actually I like their science a lot too.)

Anyone use it?

Thanks!!!

I can't decide on History. My DS just couldn't handle SOTW3, I tried again and .. it's just not working for him. I was just about to place an order for History using something different when I received an email from Galore Park inviting me look at their catalog! :001_smile: So I took them up on that invitation and yup, I like the looks of their history. A lot. (Actually I like their science a lot too.)

Anyone use it?

Thanks!!!

I've never used their history because it's never lined up with what we were studying, but I if funds allow, I will get it to do along with medieval this year. You would still need to find something for American history for next year, though.

The Jr. series I do plan on doing with my youngest when she gets older.

As for science, we used the first book and are in the second. DD loves them.

We also use their geography, Latin, and finished their math. DD has loved them all.

I've never used their history because it's never lined up with what we were studying, but I if funds allow, I will get it to do along with medieval this year. You would still need to find something for American history for next year, though.

The Jr. series I do plan on doing with my youngest when she gets older.

As for science, we used the first book and are in the second. DD loves them.

We also use their geography, Latin, and finished their math. DD has loved them all.

Oh I totally agree about finding American History.

Really, you use that many from them? Wow. I *never* even thought to order from them because of the shipping costs, then I finally read here about Ray's Horrible Books (20% off + free ship).

Oh Shawna, my wallet may not thank you but I DO!!! :001_smile:

Oh I totally agree about finding American History.

Really, you use that many from them? Wow. I *never* even thought to order from them because of the shipping costs, then I finally read here about Ray's Horrible Books (20% off + free ship).

Oh Shawna, my wallet may not thank you but I DO!!! :001_smile:

If your children are younger, you can wait on the geography. See, I just saved you money. :tongue_smilie: