Menu

Please help! Online calendar program for ADHD?

sandellie4

One of my daughters has started community college and is really struggling with due dates, etc. She's ADHD and because of other disabilities cannot use a paper-and-pen system; she'll need something she can type in. She'll need to be able to set up alerts, so she doesn't miss appts, tests, etc.

She has Windows 7 on her laptop. Would Windows Live Calendar fit the bill? Is there a way to get the calendar without accompanying email program (not needed)?

Please help -- she's missing assignments, etc.!

yes

I use pocket informant on my iphone, and it syncs wtih google calendar and toodledo (task organizer). DH and I sync our calendars this way too. Google calendar and toodledo are web-based so you can do them on a computer but they sync with the app on your phone. I imagine it is also available for the droid, but I would check first. I LOVE this feature of my iphone. If she goes this route, another good adhd app is bugger. With it, you can set repeating reminders every x minutes/hours/days etc; till you complete a task. Great for me remembering to put the wash in the dryer or get something the next time I go upstairs lol.