Menu

2nd and 3rd week here for my kiddos. When do they get into the routine again?

I can't really answer your question but :grouphug:

We don't have trouble with the routines but perhaps it is because we school year around so they never too far out of the routine. Also - I print out the week's schedule (which I've done ahead of time) for both my 8 year old and my 13 year old. Last night we got out our books, stacked them neatly with the schedule on top, made all copies needed and we're good to go this morning. I would assume that someone who does the workboxes has a similar system.

Notice that I have one-third the number of kids you have and they are on the older side.

I can't really answer your question but :grouphug:

We don't have trouble with the routines but perhaps it is because we school year around so they never too far out of the routine. Also - I print out the week's schedule (which I've done ahead of time) for both my 8 year old and my 13 year old. Last night we got out our books, stacked them neatly with the schedule on top, made all copies needed and we're good to go this morning. I would assume that someone who does the workboxes has a similar system.

Notice that I have one-third the number of kids you have and they are on the older side.

Workboxes, yes! Without them we'd be sunk. The routine exists and works.

We also school year round. But not all subjects. Perhaps that's where our problem can be found. It's not fun starting up MUS and R&S English after a break this summer from those books. We did do Latin through the summer so it's not as if they've forgotten the material.

Perhaps it's also the addition of another child to the routine that we're still working through.