Menu

New to forum but asking for some prayers

Hello everyone. I have really enjoyed this forum and I read often but only rarely post.

If you have a moment could you say a prayer for me tomorrow?

I had a mammogram 3 weeks ago and had to go back for a repeat mammogram 2 weeks ago. At the visit they decided I had more calcifications than on previous mammograms and I need to go in for a stereotactic breast biopsy. I am calm for now but I'm sure by tomorrow I will be a basket case.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Praying for you, Dawn. Thanks for sharing your prayer need.

Hello everyone. I have really enjoyed this forum and I read often but only rarely post.

If you have a moment could you say a prayer for me tomorrow?

I had a mammogram 3 weeks ago and had to go back for a repeat mammogram 2 weeks ago. At the visit they decided I had more calcifications than on previous mammograms and I need to go in for a stereotactic breast biopsy. I am calm for now but I'm sure by tomorrow I will be a basket case.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Thank you everyone for the prayers!!

The odds that it was cancer was only 15% but it's hard to picture that you could be in the 85% who have normal results when you are waiting.

Unfortunately for me, I am in the lesser percentage of people who the results of the biopsy is malignant. They tell me that as far as they can tell it is DCIS (which stands for something I'm not even going to attempt to spell since I might even spell my name wrong right now) but basically from what they can tell the cancer is restricted to the milk ducts. The radiologist told me if you are going to get breast cancer this is the "best" type to get. Yeah easy for him to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So thank you again for the prayers, looks like I'll need more in the days to come.

Thank you everyone for the prayers!!

The odds that it was cancer was only 15% but it's hard to picture that you could be in the 85% who have normal results when you are waiting.

Unfortunately for me, I am in the lesser percentage of people who the results of the biopsy is malignant. They tell me that as far as they can tell it is DCIS (which stands for something I'm not even going to attempt to spell since I might even spell my name wrong right now) but basically from what they can tell the cancer is restricted to the milk ducts. The radiologist told me if you are going to get breast cancer this is the "best" type to get. Yeah easy for him to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So thank you again for the prayers, looks like I'll need more in the days to come.

Dawn - praying for you even more in the coming days.