Menu

Favorite PreK math...

I'd like suggestions for a math that transitions nicely into Saxon 1. DD is doing Saxon K this year and I don't want to jump into Saxon 1 next year. I'd like to do another PreK-ish type math, one with more writing than Saxon K has (none). With ds, we did Singapore EB and Abeka K (after Saxon K) and that pushed us past Saxon 1. I'd really like my dd to go through Saxon 1. I'm contemplating just doing Singapore EB or MUS Primer or ????

We used this for PreK and LOVED it:

http://www.criticalthinking.com/getProductDetails.do?code=p&id=06905

I'm not sure your kiddo's age but this book is now broken into two books - one for 3 year olds and one for 4 year olds. I don't know how those are but the "green" book helped me fall in love with CTC!!

Oh wow! That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. So, if the books are divided now, does each book cover an entire year? Where's the best place to buy these?

It depends on the child to determine how long it will take. My big girl went through the green book in less than 2 months last summer. But I think they have well over 200 pages so if you plan it out for one page a day, it should work.

I'm pretty sure you can find them at Rainbow Resources!