Menu

ordering Knowledge Quest MAps form website..

Yes, I ordered from KQ for the first time recently. There were no security problems ordering online (using my debit card). The item was shipped fast, also.

The only thing I thought was odd and made me hesitant to order was the email communications I had with them. I had specific questions about one of their products, and instead of giving me the answers they sent me links to some of their other products. :001_huh: I emailed them a second time, and I got another sales offer and a link to sign up for their newsletter. Double :001_huh:. I went ahead and ordered anyway as it was only a $10 book I was after. I have no complaints with the book or their security.

Yes, I ordered from KQ for the first time recently. There were no security problems ordering online (using my debit card). The item was shipped fast, also.

The only thing I thought was odd and made me hesitant to order was the email communications I had with them. I had specific questions about one of their products, and instead of giving me the answers they sent me links to some of their other products. :001_huh: I emailed them a second time, and I got another sales offer and a link to sign up for their newsletter. Double :001_huh:. I went ahead and ordered anyway as it was only a $10 book I was after. I have no complaints with the book or their security.

I telephones with a specific questioned. The owner (dh) couldn't answer it but the wife emailed me with a response within the hour. I wonder if they have someone else fielding the emails. I was very pleased with the customer service.