Menu

DD 10 with ADD and SOS

tissakay

I have four children doing SOS this year. Three of them are doing great, but DD 10 is struggling. Her grades are great, but she is taking hours to do each class. I'm thinking it is the format of the curriculm. With her ADD she doesn't seem to be able to put everything together to study for ther quizzes and tests. She has to open and close too many screens and in the process she's not able to retain what she has studied. Especially in history and science. The long hours of looking at the computer screen are also causing her to have headaches.

Should I order another curriculum?? I've tried printing off the lessons for her and she did much better, but I think I could buy her the lifepacs for these two subjuects and it would be less than the printing cost of using what we have.

Or, does anyone have any suggestions of curricula that work well for ADD. Like I said earlier she's very bright, it just takes a long time for her to complete her work.

Thanks,

Tonja

Edited by tissakay