Menu

America: The Story of Us arrived

Your mailman comes early.

Mine plays soccer for a couple of hours with the mail before delivering it. Well, my mail arrives looking like it has been kicked around..

We must have the same mailman! And if you send something to my house that needs a signature or won't fit in the mailbox, Momma is driving to the post office because the man never gets out of his truck.

We must have the same mailman! And if you send something to my house that needs a signature or won't fit in the mailbox, Momma is driving to the post office because the man never gets out of his truck.

do you live in my neighborhood??? He'll come up the drive if he knows I'm home, but I think he's just scared of my dogs.

I got my dvd yesterday.

I complained to the post office about this. Now my mailman at least honks/calls my name from his truck. :tongue_smilie:

Mine's not here yet, either, though it could be sitting in the back of the mail truck. Our guy will deliver the mail to the mailbox, and then if he HAPPENS to notice there's a box for you in the back, he'll make the looooong drive up the short gravel driveway and make the looooooong walk up the short concrete sidewalk to dump it on the porch. Some days he just won't feel like getting out and the package will sit in the vehicle for a day or two before he feels like delivering it. >:(