Menu

Narrations= I don't remember

choirfarm

YOu know what is funny? Both last year doing WWE1 but especially doing level 2 this year, I read the passage aloud to my daughter. I am a good reader. I do voices and everything. All children love to hear me read. When I read the questions to her she gets all of the details without any trouble, but in my head I'm thinking...uh I don't know what that character was wearing..I know Dolittle had animals, but which ones?? I would have to go back and reread it to get it. How come I can't remember it and I'm the one who read it but she has no problem whatsoever getting every minute detail with a single hearing!!!

Christine

YOu know what is funny? Both last year doing WWE1 but especially doing level 2 this year, I read the passage aloud to my daughter. I am a good reader. I do voices and everything. All children love to hear me read. When I read the questions to her she gets all of the details without any trouble, but in my head I'm thinking...uh I don't know what that character was wearing..I know Dolittle had animals, but which ones?? I would have to go back and reread it to get it. How come I can't remember it and I'm the one who read it but she has no problem whatsoever getting every minute detail with a single hearing!!!

Christine

I can explain.

We're old. And addicted to coffee. We no longer function.

:D