Menu

are you ever hurting so bad.....CC

that you just kind of check in here but are unable to post, unless it's on a topic so distant to what you're struggling with?

Can you all please pray?

ETA: and may I please add that my RAD dd is an absolute peach and I adore her? Please don't draw conclusions. She doesn't deserve that. This has nothing to do with her.

In fact. I'm going to cut and past this into my original post.

How do we keep going on when we don't have the strength to? I'm going to start school next week. I'm going to psyche myself into it. I *LOVE* to do so, but my energies are consumed.

Edited by Denisemomof4

and may I please add that my RAD dd is an absolute peach and I adore her? Please don't draw conclusions. She doesn't deserve that. This has nothing to do with her.

How do we keep going on when we don't have the strength to? I'm going to start school next week. I'm going to psyche myself into it. I *LOVE* to do so, but my energies are consumed.

Yep, sometimes it is just nice to go somewhere where everyone knows your name and you don't have to do anything but be there..

No one asking questions

No one poking

No one pushing

No resistance

If a topic gets uncomfortable, you can just click it off until you are ready to deal with it again. .....and then most times, someone has already came in, fought a good battle, and you can just sit back and appreciate the awesome women and men here.

Wouldn't life be nice if we had an off button sometimes, just time to totally shut everything down, only save the parts you want too, delete/ignore the rest, and then restart anew the next day. :001_smile:

Hope tomorrow is better

Yep, sometimes it is just nice to go somewhere where everyone knows your name and you don't have to do anything but be there..

No one asking questions

No one poking

No one pushing

No resistance

If a topic gets uncomfortable, you can just click it off until you are ready to deal with it again. .....and then most times, someone has already came in, fought a good battle, and you can just sit back and appreciate the awesome women and men here.

Wouldn't life be nice if we had an off button sometimes, just time to totally shut everything down, only save the parts you want too, delete/ignore the rest, and then restart anew the next day. :001_smile:

Hope tomorrow is better

tomorrow won't cure the everlasting........ (regarding things out of my control) but can I publicly say that I adore you and that you're a DOLL?

ETA: and may I please add that my RAD dd is an absolute peach and I adore her? Please don't draw conclusions. She doesn't deserve that. This has nothing to do with her.

I don't know about you, but sometimes when dd3 isn't the focus of everything, and I can finally catch my breath, it is then that I see the other things in my life that I am(and my family is) barely holding together. It is like they all know how much I hurt for her, and they can keep it together until they see I am breathing, just barely..... but breathing, for the first time in weeks sometimes. And then they come to me with their need, their want, their issues. And I realize how much I have neglected/pushed aside/minimized their needs and wants, just to barely function day after day. It can be a simple need, like my dd11 asking me to help her put the sheet on her top bunk...and I realize that I have put if off for a month. Or the shirts that I promised ds I would order online for him, months ago, that I never did. Minor things in the grand scheme of things....but still, minor things, that should be easy...that shouldn't require a month to get accomplished. Minor things to me, but important to the person asking.

Then dhs needs.... and his stressful job....and him just needing a kind ear, a word of encouragement.

Then my mother, and her loneliness and a phone call at a time when I just wanted a few minutes of quiet.

Then a friend who needs a favor...

Then my boss needing me to cover an extra shift....

Then......

Sometimes, I just need someone to not want from me.

Sometimes, I just don't feel like being the kind ear.

Sometimes I don't want to play nice.

Sometimes, I just need to breathe.

Well, if you know this problem is going to take a bit to clear....then for tomorrow, I just wish for you, a quiet, uninterrupted, crisp, cool breath of fresh air to fill you heart with a little seed of joy.

are you ever hurting so bad

that you just kind of check in here but are unable to post, unless it's on a topic so distant to what you're struggling with?

Oh, Sweetie, how do you think I got so many posts? LOL

I am sending hugs and prayers for some of the pressure to lift. Remember He knows your frame, the waters will not overwhelm you, and He is good.

I love Natalie Grant's song, Held. Although it speaks of a different difficult situation, her line about being held by God and being willing to join in Jesus' suffering rings true to me. Makes me cry every time. It takes the focus off my situation and puts my eyes back on Jesus. It's so hard.

Just remember your Daddy loves it when you crawl into His arms, and one day, He will wipe away every tear.

Can you all please pray?

yes...see my posts from the past few weeks...too much going on...to hard on me....

I keep going....but I sure want to crawl under the bed (like I could fit!!) and hide until spring...or Jesus comes!

~~Faithe (who would hug you if I could...and probably bust out crying!):grouphug:

:grouphug: We went through some intense struggle sin our lives where just taking in a breath felt like a struggle that was filled with pain, grief, fear. I don't know. It's hard. It's not fun. And it feels like it will never let up. We learned who our true friends were. They were the ones who stood by us no matter what. There was one friend in particular who wanted absolutely nothing from me, not even conversation necessarily. She just stood by my side, let me cry, let me yell, and also let me laugh when I felt like I shouldn't be. There was no judgement there. And sometimes, I would just ask her to chatter on about herself to pull me away from me. :grouphug:

I wish I was there to offer that to you, but I can't so I will just be keeping you in my prayers and sending you many, many virtual hugs.:grouphug:

Yes. Reading the familiar names and sometimes familiar topics makes it look like that everything is still "normal."

:iagree:I'm so sorry you are hurting, Denise. And, yes, I do know how you feel, and it stinks......I'm so sorry.

If I could recommend a book: Present Moment Awareness by Shannon Duncan

http://www.shannonduncan.com/ Her website has more information. Hers is the second book I've read about Present Moment Living, and I have to tell you that about 18 months ago when I was made aware of something by someone, I was shattered into a billion pieces. I could barely put my feet on the floor in the morning - and present moment awareness got me through and still gets me through.

Another book is Present Moment Thinking by Michael Brown (I think) but Duncan is an easier book to begin with.

Thoughts and prayers to you!:grouphug:

I completely understand, and I am praying for you! When I'm struggling, I keep repeating Jeremiah 29:11 because God will always bring us through, and He always wants what is best for us even when we feel as if we can't go on. Let Him hold you for as long as you need. :grouphug: