Menu

Will trade my extra copy of Theseus and the Minotaur by Leonard Everett Fisher...

VBoulden

Let's make a trade! :001_smile:

I have an extra copy of Leonard Everett Fisher's "Theseus and the Minotaur." It's a picture book, recommended in the earlier editions of The Well Trained Mind as an ancient history read-aloud. I am not sure if the current editions still list it as a favorite.

But, it's a "used" hard cover edition from a public elementary school's library. It has beautiful illustrations and besides the library tags and stamps and writing on the covers, the book is in excellent shape. It looks like it was never even read... What a shame. :confused:

So, I will make a trade for it. You can suggest something of equal or lesser value from your own library that you don't need or want and if I need or want it, I will send this book to you! Let me know! :D

My daughter is going into first grade and we're following The Well Trained Mind pretty strictly, so if you are "done" with something you have used with your kindergarten or first grader, it's possible that something is probably on my current wish list.

Thanks!